"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Recap #2: Purchases

To follow up on my post from yesterday (2012 favorite outfits), here are 5 of my favorite 2012 purchases.  I'm not 100%  confident is saying that these are my absolute top 5 purchases of the year, but they are 5 of my favorites:)  It is really hard to narrow it down!  I keep thinking of other pieces that I have gotten more wear out of or ones that are more versatile, but for whatever reason, here's my list!


Camper 21514-001 Mary Jane Pump - Original post here.

Who's That Girl dress - purchased in Paris - Original post here.

J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Chambray Polka Dot - original post here, top also featured here and here.

Chie Mihara Olivan (technically not a purchase, these  were a birthday gift from Ben, but they still have a place on my favorites list:) - original post here.

Ruffled Trench Coat from Anthropologie - original post here.



Honorable mentions:


Liamolly Blazer (post here), J. Crew Peter Pan Collar Tee (post here),  Anthropologie Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan (post here), Gray Dress, J. Crew Clearance Store find (post here).