"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tiered Ruffles

Yes, I have already worn the sweater I purchased yesterday.  In my mind, that means it was a smart purchase.  If something sits in my closet unworn for more than a week or so, I know that I should probably consider returning it (unless of course, it is something so lovely that I'm saving it for a 'special occasion').  This sweater only had the chance to sit in my closet for a few hours!  After resting for a bit after my trip to anthropologie yesterday morning, Ben and I went out to grab a bite to eat and enjoy the afternoon.





Top:  J. Crew
Cardigan:  Anthropologie Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan
Jeans:  Joe's via Anthropologie
Lace Socks:  Sock Dreams
Shoes:  Gee WaWa
Necklace:  Antrhopologie

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!