"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beachwear

Ben and I spent last weekend at the coast.  We had a wonderful time hanging out with friends, walking on the beach, and relaxing.   We enjoyed a beautiful hike on Sunday, and got to see some incredible views of the coastline.  We make numerous trips to the coast every year (it's about an hour and a half from home), but this is the first time we have stayed over.  It was a nice little getaway! 

Switching gears, I want to show off my new top.  After seeing the J. Crew polka dot chambray shirt on AppGal (here) and Molly (here), I decided to take the plunge and buy my very first chambray top.  I'm glad I did.  I love it and I can definitely see  this top getting a lot of wear this fall.   






Cami:  J. Crew
Top:  J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Chambray Polka Dot
Jeans:  AG Stevie via Anthropologie
Shoes:  Chaco