"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, May 14, 2012

Paris apartment and purple jeans

After seeing the purple AG Stevies on Molly (here), I knew I needed to track a pair down!  My size was sold out online, and I ended up having to call around to quite a few stores to find them.  Luckily, they arrived just in time for my trip to Paris:)  I planned on wearing mostly dresses, but the weather did not cooperate so I was happy that I brought these jeans along.  Below are 2 outfits from my trip featuring these lovelies.
 


 These are not the best outfit photos, but you get the idea (plus I get to sneak in more vacation stuff!).


We found an apartment to rent in Paris via airbnb.  I highly recommend doing this!  In my opinion, it is so much better than staying in a hotel.  Our apartment was beautiful, cozy, and convenient.  The transaction with the owner was wonderful and it was a good experience all around.  It was so nice having the place to ourselves, having a full kitchen to cook in, having a washer/dryer, etc. 



Eiffel Tower
Cami:  Calvin Klein
Top:  Anthropologie Camellia Blouse
Cardi:  Anthropologie Field Game Cardigan
Jeans:  AG Stevie Ankle jeans via anthroplogie
Shoes:  Gee WaWa oxfords



We spent a good portion of one day visiting the Clignancourt flea market.  It was fun to walk around and look at all of the beautiful things I wish  I could have somehow gotten back to the states with me:)



Too bad I'm holding my huge coat in all of these pictures  - otherwise you may have been able to actually see the outfit!



Top:  Anthropologie Trace the Stars blouse
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Jeans:  AG Stevie ankle jeans
Shoes:  Gee WaWa oxfords
Necklace:  J. Crew
Bag:  Anthropologie

One of the prettiest things I saw at the flea market was this wall  paper.  Ahhhh, Love it!