"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More green

How was your weekend?  Mine was wonderful!  It always feels so nice to have an extra day off.  My weekend consisted of BBQs, wonderful friends, lots of dog snuggles, the Portland art museum, shopping, and a macaron-making spree.

On Saturday, I went to Adorn for the first time.  It's a local boutique that I had heard lots of good things about.  Of course, I found a new dress!  It was handmade here in Portland by Clair Vintage.  I've already worn it twice.  I knew that I made a good purchase when I ended up wearing the same day I bought it:)  That's always a good sign, right?     



Dress:  Clair Vintage via Adorn
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Shoes:  Anthropologie
Necklace:  Vintage


Color inspiration courtesy of the Portland Art Museum: